A growing general dental practice seeking a friendly Dental
Receptionist/Business Front Desk person to join our team and handle all aspects
of the front desk in our office. PREVIOUS DENTAL EXPERIENCE PREFERRED but
willing to train the right candidate. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE GEM. After all
you are the first and last contact with out patients. A qualified candidate must
possess an outgoing personality, a positive attitude and a great smile
-Scheduling to goal
-Calculating copays and collection
-Treatment plans presentation and financial arrangements.
-Maintaining appearance and order of the dental office.
- Other front desk responsibilities.
This position is about 30 hours per week.
Hours are Mon 8:45-2, Tues 9-5:30, Wed 9-8, Thurs 8:45-2, Alternate Sat 8-1.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 year of experience with DENTAL front office.
3. Experience with Dentrix Practice Management Software, Facebook marketing.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our
patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential
problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Customer service and patient relations experience. Quick response/accurate
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to ENGINEER the
appointment book effectively.
9. Experience preparing and presenting financial option plans and present plan
options to patient at end of their appointment.
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see
room for improvement within one's own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW
INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from
you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction,
Your Resume with qualifications and your salary requirements to the following
email address: [please sign-in to view contact information]
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.
Warmly, Our TEAM