As an Endodontic Dental Assistant at Pacific Dental Services, you will have the
opportunity to join a stable organization that is experiencing a tremendous
amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career
rather than just a job.
- Follow guidelines set forth by the Operations Manager of the office you are
working in that day; direct supervision is provided by the OM.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience (PPE) ® by attending to
the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Endodontic Assistants
license, and promoting the good qualities of your specialist.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations, (e.g.,
OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
- Work closely with the GP lead assistant to ensure an appropriate and adequate
clinical supply and that equipment is well maintained in each dental practice,
while simultaneously remaining fiscally responsible.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and cheerful environment where our patients feel
comfortable; prepare them for treatment and assist your specialist - thereby
enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
- Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health
history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the specialist for
review). Obtain an updated health history for the specialist for all returning
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the specialist’s
schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members, and create an environment for
knowledge transfer and cross-training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Specified training courses as mandated by state for certification, licensure,
or registration requirements.
- Certificates/Licenses/Registrations: As mandated by applicable state (e.g.,
CPR, coronal polish, x-ray exposure etc.)
Please apply directly at: https://careers-
For other career opportunities, visit us at: