We are looking for an assistant who has excellent attention to detail, great
communication skills, and excellent customer service skills who wants to be part
of a dynamic, growing practice. Good interpersonal skills to maintain effective
rapport with patients, dentists, other staff members and community
This is will start off as a part time position with the ability to grow into a
full-time position Looking for a punctual, proactive, adaptable person who is
big on being a team player and communication!
- assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- taking digital radiographs
- asking about the patient’s medical history, recording and charting patient
data, taking blood pressure and pulse
- preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other
- providing support to other team members of the office as needed
Some benefits include: Helping people everyday, paid time off, Paid Continuing
education classes, growing with an awesome team!
If you are interested in this position call xxx-xxx-xxxx and follow the
instructions. Thank you!