Pediatric dental office is currently seeking experienced CROSS TRAINED front
Can you Answer YES to the following
- Are you a people-person? Good listening skills?
- Do people love being around your energy?
- Are you great on the telephone? Can people feel your warmth and charisma?
- Can you multi-task with a vengeance and keep 1,xxx details organized like
- Is your attitude, "I WILL FIND A WAY!!" when you are presented with new
- Is your work ethic, punctuality, and being responsible important to you?
1. We are looking for a mature person who has the time, ability and desire to
commit to a full-time, long-term position.
3. 2 years of consistent prior work experience as a dental assistant is a
requirement for all applicants and 1 year dental front office
4. Active license for dental assisting in the state of Texas.
5. Preferred proficiency in Dentrix dental software.
-The specifics of the position are: greet and check in patients, hygiene
coordination, verification of insurance benefits, scheduling to goal, scanning
documents, confirmation of appointments, some Excel work, telephone etiquette,
filing and other responsibilities to help the front office function.
5. Must exhibit high level of accuracy and professionalism when performing job
6. Must be comfortable interacting with people of all ages, including babies and
children. Personal warmth, positive attitude, high-energy, and compassion are
7. Candidate will be answering phones, contacting patients, taking and entering
payments, managing daily schedule, writing letters, filling out reports, typing,
filing, organizing marketing events, maintaining office, caring for the needs of
doctor and patients.full Dental assistant duties. Prior experience as a dental
assistant is a must!
-Position is available immediately.
***One to Two Saturdays a month 8am to 1 pm are mandatory***
**NOT SUITED FOR STUDENTS, RECENT GRADUATES OR SEASONAL WORKERS**
- Pay is based on experience and performance.