Hello and welcome to Bluebonnet Dental! We are a brand new dentistry located in
Houston, TX. We are seeking a part time associate dentist
with high potential for full time employment. We currently have two operative
chairs with room for up to four. Our office includes a digital panoramic X-ray
machine and is currently integrating tablets and mounted TV's for a more modern and
seamless patient experience. All marketing, managerial, financial, and technical
administrative expertise is provided. All you need to do is focus on what you love
- practicing dentistry.
Purpose: Our vision is to develop a practice based on exceptional and intentional
service to our patients. We embody the best of Southern Hospitality while
simultaneously serving our patients with state of the art equipment and procedures.
Serving our patients intentionally is our greatest endeavor.
About the position:
- Privately held, single office company
- State of the art materials, equipment, and dental technology
- Immediate part time work available with high potential for full time employment
- Decide your own hours
- Ability to develop the working environment based your style of leadership and
- Working environment conducive to the open sharing of ideas and procedures
- No competing for patients!
- Highest clinical and ethical standards - again, serving our patients
intentionally is our greatest endeavor.
Duties and requirements:
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of teeth and oral
structures according to industry techniques and standards
- Prescribe medications necessary for infection control, pain control, prevention
of dental disease, and behavior management during treatment
- Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of oral
- Standardize and optimize office production
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental schoolState license and regional
boards, and eligible to practice dentistry in the state of Texas (DEA, NPI, etc.)
- Open Dental practice management software experience preferredExceptional patient
- Ability to handle stress while maintaining high levels of professionalism and
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Lead and maintain weekly "huddles" to refine patient experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain professional grooming, professional image, and embody good holistic
For clarification purposes:
- The ability to work Saturday and Sunday is completely optional, and not required.
- Our website, bluebonnetdental.com, is still in development and not yet live.
Please share a brief summary about yourself and your experiences, and submit a
resume. We look forward to hearing from you.