Our growing private practice is looking for a front-desk rock-star to join our
team. Since the front desk staff is the first person the patient sees when
our office it is important that this person project a positive image. The perfect
candidate will be able to adapt to our professional, yet fun, and patient-focused
office culture, while maintaining our office efficiency and policies.
General Job Duties:
- Greet patients as they come in the door;
- Answer phones quickly, efficiently, and route appropriate calls;
- Communicate financial arrangements, and collect payments from patients;
- Maintain and fill holes in the schedule (Dentrix);
- Verify patient insurance and process insurance claims;
- Assist the office manager with other administrative tasks.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent (required)
- 6+ months of dental front-office experience
- Experience working with dental software (Dentrix preferred)
- Able to understand basic dental terminology
Before applying make sure you are comfortable with the following:
- We are located in the Clear Lake City area of Houston;
- Our office hours are 8-5 Monday and Tuesday with a 1-hour lunch, then 7-3
Wednesday and Thursday without a lunch;
- Patients are not typically seen on Fridays, though you may be asked to work
Fridays as needed;
- Must be comfortable appearing on office social media outlets.
Our dental practice was purchased four years ago from another dentist. As a young
and growing dental practice we are constantly evolving and figuring out new ways
to better serve and connect with our patients. We work hard and we work smart. If
this position sounds like you then give us a call or send us your resume. We look
forward to hearing from you!