DENTAL OFFICE in the Steele Creek area of Charlotte, NC looking for a Dental
Assistant who is a self-starter with procedural, interpersonal and communication
skills to assist in managing patients dental needs. Responsible for taking
radiographs, intra-oral camera pictures, treatment room preparation, patient
education, chairside assisting, and occasionally some light front desk duties.
Candidates should have the following:
• Working knowledge of multiple dental procedures
• Comfort and skill chairside
• Capable of discussing and presenting treatment options and financials
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Knowledge of dentrix operating system
• Understanding of dental insurance benefits and eligibility
• A smile and positive attitude
• A problem solver
• Team player
This position is a full-time position. Practice has new, state of the art
equipment. Great opportunity to join and grow with an up and coming office in a
rapidly growing area of Charlotte.
Experience preferred, CDA or DAII.
References will be checked. Email confidential resume and cover letter to:
[please sign-in to view contact information].