DENTAL HYGIENIST: Awesome work hours and career experience!
The private practice of Dr. Aaron Larsen is growing and we are seeking an
additional hygienist, initially for two days / week, to join our “integrative team
approach” to patient care. Does “integrative team approach” spark your curiosity?
If yes, you are about to read the description of what will likely be your most
interesting and rewarding career position.
Our hygienist is typically involved with new patients during their extensive
examination. You’ll be trained to chart and understand findings related to
cranio-facial neurology, 42 head/neck palpation sites, pain screening, sleep
disorder evaluation, soft and hard tissue evaluation ranging from hypertrophy to
grafting, CT scan and more. Patient education, the founding-father’s role of the
hygienist, is pinnacle to our practice and key to your role. If you love biology
and people… you’ll never find more rewarding work.
Wondering if this is the right position for you?
1. Does your heart desire to join a healthcare team having a huge, positive impact
on the lives of others?
2. Does your mind desire to learn more about health, prevention and cutting edge
3. Do those who know you best characterize you as a compassionate listener,
thoughtful communicator and amazing manager of details?
If you've answered “yes” to these questions, then let's discover if this position
will likely be the most enjoyable of your career.
Additional candidates requirements:
* Must be registered and currently boarded in Georgia.
* Have excellent references.
* Able to report to work on Monday and Tuesday at 7AM, huddle at 7:15 and begin
patients at 7:30 AM. Work day ends at 3:30 PM.
Forward your traditional CV or resume (DentalPost Application is not preferred)
directly to our email from your email:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
We look forward to learning about you and sharing more information about our
office. ALL CANDIDATE INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL.