Seeking full time associate to join our team in Central Austin
• Privately owned practice offering quality patient care at an affordable price
and convenient location.
• An insurance/fee-for-service based cosmetic and family private practice that
focuses on true comprehensive care (NO Medicaid).
• "Bread and Butter" practice with an upscale twist – wide range of general and
What we are not: A corporation with numbers driven business leaders.
• Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of long term
• Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education.
• Utilize modern state of the art technology to provide clinically excellent
• DDS/DMD from an accredited university
• Active State Dental Board License
• Authorization to work in the United States without a Visa
What we offer:
• Quality patient care – we warranty all our work!
• Long-term career opportunities with excellent work and life balance
• Competitive compensation (daily guarantee vs. percentage of production,
whichever is higher)
• Paid lab expenses
• In-house CE courses
• Invisalign certification
• One-on-one training and mentorship with a veteran dentist
If you are looking to maximize your potential both personally and
professionally, submit your resume today.