Hygiene Coordinator: Under direct supervision of Office Manager.
Position Summary: To efficiently and effectively manage the hygiene schedule.
Help in the clinical area as needed.
• Good interpersonal skills to maintain positive rapport with patients,
dentists, other staff members and community
• Effective verbal skills to communicate clearly and professionally with
patients and staff
• Professional personal presentation
• Judgment and Decision Making – Able to evaluate the relative costs and
benefits of potential actions and decisions within purview and to choose the
most appropriate one.
• Time Management – Must excel at directing one's own time and the time of
• Must be able to work in a busy, fast paced office with exceptional
• Minimum high school diploma
• Legible handwriting
• Satisfactory mathematics skills as appropriate for this position
• Computer literacy preferred
• Satisfactory TB Test
• CPR Certification (must be current)