PATIENT SCHEDULING COORDINATOR / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The dental practice of Dr. Tommy Stoddard and Dr. John Turner is dedicated to
delivering optimal dental services with the highest levels of authentic southern
hospitality! Our close-knit, busy team of professionals is growing again and we
are seeking another team member to work in our Business Administration area. If
you are seeking long-term employment with delightful co-workers, a “people-person”
job that is also technically challenging, with the satisfaction of making a
positive difference in the lives of others….then, we’d love for you to email your
resume to us.
No dental experience? No problem! If your past work history shows a proven and
stable work history requiring parallel skills and aptitude, you could be the
perfect fit. We are happy to teach dental terminology, procedures and processes.
After orientation and training, this position’s station is at “patient check out”
and includes the tasks of entering completed treatment, collecting monies due at
the time of the visit, appointment management, answering the phone, and providing
information to patients with the most accurate and congenial levels of customer
Learn more about us at: www.DrTommyStoddard.com.
This full-time position offers an ideal Monday-Thursday work schedule, uniforms,
xxxK Program, holiday pay, vacation, and dental benefits.
Specific Qualifications include:
1. Outstanding telephone and customer service skills.
2. Prior work history that demonstrates consistent, accurate detail management
within a multi-tasking environment.
3. Prior dental office experience is valuable, but not required.
4. Attitude: positive outlook, easy-going problem-solver, and initiative.
5. Excellent spoken and written language skills.
6. Stable work history and references.
7. BA or BS is not required to apply. However, a degree from an accredited
University in Marketing, Psychology, Public Relations, Communication, Business or
similar field provides a valuable foundation to succeed in this position.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: (read carefully, please!)
1. To prevent disruption to our patient schedule, please do not drop off your
resume, fax or call. We will notify all candidates who initially qualify by email
with “next step” application instructions. So, please check your email’s inbox
(and, your dutiful spam folder) for our response to your submitted resume.
2. DentalPost applications will be reviewed, but are not preferred. If you are
eager to be considered for this position, showcase your written communication
skills and send your resume and cover letter directly to our staffing consultant
at: [please sign-in to view contact information]