Our growing, family-owned, top-rated dental practice in the Memorial City area
is looking for a Registered Dental Assistant for Full-time employment. Our
office is opened M, T, TH, F.
We are looking for a certified RDA who is willing to learn and work with state-
of-the-art technology and provide the personalized care and attention our
practice is known for.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Punctual and dependable
• Cheery, warm, and professional personality
• CPR Certification
• Knowledge of Eaglesoft scheduling software
• Computer Skills/Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Willingness to learn and complete all assigned tasks
• Self-sufficient worker who delivers results
• Passion for helping and caring for patients
Qualified candidates will work chair-side assisting, but must also be willing to
assume some front-desk responsibilities. RDA with front desk experience will be
• Contacting and scheduling patients
• Marketing and communication tasks
• Insurance verifications
Selected candidates will be invited to interview.
Salary will be based on experience and skill. New graduates welcome to apply.
Other benefits include Continuing Education courses, bonuses, great hours, and