At MB2 Dental Solutions, we connect our affiliate dental offices with dental
industry rock stars. If you are driven, a natural leader, open to growth and
development and are looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your
maximum potential – you’ll feel right at home.
One of our affiliate offices Element Dental, has an opening for an Office
Manager in Spring, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental
office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to
make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a
compensation package that health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure
Duties and Responsibilities
• Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other
• Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to
• Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
• On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic
practice environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
• Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate
manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as
• Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance
regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance
improvement plans, and performance warnings.
• Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development
opportunities as made available and/or required
• Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make
operational decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and
action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
• Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace
diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements
• Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to
implement course corrective activity as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience
• 5-10 Years Dental Office Manager experience
• Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others
• Computer literacy and typing proficiency
• Dentrix experience required
• Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
• Must be available to work some Saturdays
• Ability to travel as needed