The Front Office is one of the most important roles in our company! You are the
face of the company to our communities. We will rely on your ability to maintain
a calm, friendly and welcoming demeanor under just about any circumstances. As
the first and last of contact to our patients, you will ensure patients feel
comfortable during their visit, multitasking between greeting patients and
managing a variety of administrative duties.
Our mission is to put smiles on the faces of hundreds of patients that visit our
offices daily, which in turn puts smiles on the faces of the many employees and
doctors that work for us. We strive to only provide the best for our patients and
What it takes:
• Minimum 1 year of front office dental experience.
• Familiar with general dental terminology.
• High School Diploma.
Day in the Life
• Presenting and creating treatment plan and case presentation
• Handling and communicating patient financial arrangements
• Able to manage and fill the appointment schedule
• Daily insurance verifications
• Assist Office Manager
• A passionate team working to help patients receive better care
• The ability to grow in a quickly growing company
• Medical, Vision and Free Dental benefits
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
If you are looking for a long term position, email your resume today!