We are immediately seeking an EXPERIENCED Dental Hygienist to join our
Pediatric Dental office. MUST have current or recent pediatric experience -
please do not apply if you have only worked in adult or general family
• Coordinate and manage all aspects of clinical patient care in regard to
hygiene appointments, including but not limited to, seating the patient,
obtaining dental x-rays, completing prophy appts, fluoride and sealant
• Maintain detailed electronic dental records and thorough documentation
of all patient communication, including extensive patient and family education
regarding all aspects of pediatric dental hygiene.
• Other various office duties include but are not limited to: appointment
scheduling, check in/check out at front desk, answering phone and online patient
• MUST have minimum two year degree in dental hygiene and current GA licensure
as a Registered Dental Hygienist.
• Previous experience in pediatric dentistry is REQUIRED, and does not include
only having pedo experience while in school.
• Prior use of Dentrix is preferred but not required.
• Candidates must be highly motivated and have the organizational skills
to successfully ensure our office operates in a timely and friendly manner,
while upholding our dedication to provide a clean, safe, fun environment for our
patients and families at all times.
***PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will ONLY be considered if applying online through
this service. Please allow our current staff to focus on our daily workload by
not directing inquiries via phone, fax or email. Thank you.