Are you ready to create the best patient experience?
At Smile Brands, we care for the hearts and minds of our patients because we
understand our mission - to create Smiles for Everyone. You'll be an integral
part of this vision working as a Hygienist/RDH at the Monarch Dental -
Mesquite/Towne Crossing Blvd office.
As an important member of the clinical team, you'll enjoy working in a dynamic
group practice setting alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians under one
roof. If you have a passion for serving patients while working with a team who
supports you, then this is the place for you.
You will deliver Smiles for Everyone by:
• Demonstrating a positive G3 attitude - Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude
• Providing clinical services and health education to improve and maintain oral
• Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every
• Opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs and
• A culture that celebrates each team's success and diversity
• Benefits and perks for you, your family & your pets
Do you have:
• Active state hygiene license
• Minimum of 1 year of related experience
• CPR certification and ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.