We are looking for a Dentist to join our growing team. Practice 3-6 days a week.
We have an established hygiene program, qualified assistants
and a supportive front desk team. We will handle the marketing and management
hassle. All applicants must be licensed in the state of Texas, have a valid DEA
license and professional liability policy or eligible to be covered under a group
liability policy. Great income potential and working conditions. Our offices are
fun, friendly,digital. We are full service dental office providing all aspects of
dental services including general,cosmetic, endodontics, periodontics, implants,
Must be talented,ambitious, and ready to be successful. Candidate must be patient
oriented, caring, friendly, personable, and willing to learn. Experience preferred.
New grads welcome
• Educate patients on oral health.
• Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
• Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
• Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
• Maintain patients’ medical records.
• Maintain an awareness of the budget and work in conjunction with operations team
to attain financial objectives of the office.
• Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing