BLVD Dentistry has an opening for a Temp to Full Time Registered Dental Hygienist
in Fort Worth, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you
have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the
transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation
package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure and PTO.
• Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service
and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
• Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage
patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to
work at all assigned shift times.
• Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and
services; establish/communicate continued care.
• Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
• Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
• Screen for Oral Cancer
• Take and record patients' blood pressure accurately
• Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
• Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene
• Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
• Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versed in Dentrix is PREFERRED
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
**This position is Temp to Full Time - as we are expanding our Hygiene team.