Our upbeat, modern dental office is seeking an experienced front office team
member! We are high tech and paperless! Our office hours are Monday through Friday
with a team huddle in the mornings before patients.
We are looking for an absolute superstar with a positive, bubbly attitude - after
all, you'll be the first and last point of contact for our patients!
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering the day-to-day
activities of the business office, including:
- maintaining patient records
- scheduling of patients to maximize time and production
- accounts receivable
- verifying insurance and submitting claims
- maintaining appearance and order of the office
- presentation of financial treatment plan options to patients
- recall/recare system
- cross-trained to perform operatory turnover and sterilization as needed
Other duties may include social media posting, marketing ideas and functions, and
overall just keeping our team motivated!
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- high school diploma
- minimum of 2 years of experience with DENTAL front office and insurance
- ready and available professional references from previous employers and co-
workers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards
- a team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (We are constantly
looking for ways to improve our patient experience and ourselves.)
- customer service and patient relations experience (quick response, data entry)
ACCURACY, HONESTY, INTEGRITY, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, & ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS are an absolute MUST!
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would love to hear from
you! Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. a letter of introduction
2. your resume with qualifications
3. your DISC personality assessment and other assessments completed on the
4. your salary requirements
to the following email address: [please sign-in to view contact information]
Thank you for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you!