Welcome to the revolution; modern smile design. No fear, no fuss, just beautiful
We are seeking a talented Smile Beauty Retail Consultant who is passionate about
oral health and beauty and believes the client experience should be top notch. As a
Smile Beauty Consultant you should feel that sharing your knowledge of our smile
boutique services and products with others is rewarding and you love seeing the
smile on a customer's face when you find an oral hygiene beauty product or service
they love! Our customers will experience your passion as you share the latest
beauty trends and tooth straightening and whitening techniques we offer at our
Our Smile Beauty Consultant assists customers with their oral hygiene care with in-
store service and product selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and
the sharing of your knowledge and expertise. The Consultant is responsible to
engage customers, determine their wants and desires and follow up with in-store
education and sale of appropriate products and services to meet the clients needs.
• Seek out customers and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing
experience through great service, including targeted and suggestive selling.
Provide service and build relationships with customers during their store visits
and through subsequent follow-up contact.
• Take pride in your work, keeping our store neatly stocked, well-merchandised,
and hygienic. You enjoy working as part of a team to maintain a beautiful
environment for your customers to shop and enjoy revolutionary services.
• Create and maintain product displays, and other special promotional materials
in support of corporate and local advertising efforts.
• Engage in and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete
strangers. You listen and are sensitive to the information customers share with you
and use your knowledge to adapt and sell services and products.
• Maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You are
confident and comfortable using your skills to generate sales.
• Comprehensive initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure
sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is
in accordance with company policies and guidelines
• Seek to further your knowledge of our spa services and product line and client
service skills. Always be curious to learn more about our smile line beauty
products and services.
• Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied,
etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits.
• Using the facilities provided, show how our spa services are applicable and
beneficial to the client.
• Operate mobile checkout.
• Ability to meet or exceed sales, as well as customer service standards
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
• Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, handling
multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
• Available to work a retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings,
weekends, and extended hours
• Ability to perform the tasks listed under responsibilities
• Prior Retail or Beauty Sales Experience a plus