Friendly Dental practice is seeking an experienced
Scheduling/ Financial Coordinator with strong communication
skills. Are you an individual who wants to be a part of an
extraordinary office that respects and serves patients with
the highest standard of care?
We value our team members and we are looking for someone who
has the following
• Team player and excellent communication skills
• Great case presentation skills
• Adaptable and personable
• Has experience with cutting edge technology and computer
skills. Dentrix knowledge is a plus.
• Focused on a vision and committed to providing an
unprecedented level of care to patients.
• Enjoys building patient rapport
• 1-2 years experience in the dental field
• Knowledge of dental software – Dentrix
• Excellent customer service
• Invisalign knowledge a plus
• Patient Education
• Case presentation
• Enjoys dentistry and believes dentistry offers patients a
means to better health
This position is a full-time position. If you have
experience, a winning attitude, and are organized and
efficient, we want to talk to you.
For consideration, kindly respond with your resume and a cover letter answering
the following questions to
[please sign-in to view contact information]
1) What excellence means to you
2) The perfect dental appointment from the patient's point
3) Why you would be perfect for this job