Smile for Life Dentistry is hiring an experienced general dentist full time!
This position has high income earning potential and features an exceptionally
strong and committed support staff. Work at our single location in Phoenix with
Dentist Owner Dr. Chia Wu and Business Leader Brandon Quijada who understand
quality dentistry and provide tremendous support and opportunities.
Expectations for our General Dentist are:
• At least 2 years of Clinical Experience.
• Ability to provide outstanding patient care in a high-production
• Ability to lead and develop a productive team.
• Ability to develop a following of patients within the practice.
• Ability to grow a practice and develop referrals from within the
• Comfort with routinely completing molar endodontic procedures (no re-
• Willingness to develop skills and service mix in the areas of Implant
surgery, Endodontics, Occlusion, Sleep Dentistry, Team Leadership and Personal
• Willingness to work approximately 1 Saturday per month.
• Ability and willingness to prepare teeth suitable for CEREC restoration.
No prior CEREC knowledge is required. Team is trained and capable to take
digital impressions, design and fabricate crowns and implant crowns for you.
You can expect:
• A newly expanded office completed in the next 6-12 months to include a
3D Cone Beam CT, CEREC systems and 14 operatories to provide plenty of space and
technology for production and patient care.
• Access to a steady stream of new PPO and FFS patients, not an AHCCCS
• Payment on Production, not Collections. Leave the collections to us,
just focus on our personal production and quality.
• Cultivate your patient base so that they stay with you as long as your
schedule coincides with their needs. To maximize your retention, it is
encouraged to work some non-traditional hours to meet working patients’ needs.
• Ability to suggest, formulate and implement office policy changes where
• Assistance from the team to make his/her practice-within-a-practice
• Well-equipped and functional office.
• Any and all materials needed for efficient and quality patient care.
• A collaborative environment with the practice’s other 3 doctors.
• Clinical staff adequate to provide for all production needed or wanted.
• Admin staff working to maintain a productive schedule.
Compensation: 30-32% of Production, No Lab Fees Withheld Except Invisalign,
with Minimum Bi-Weekly Guarantee
• PPO Health Insurance available for Doctor and immediate family. There
is cost sharing associated with the plan.
• 2 Weeks Paid Vacation per Year after 1 Year of Service
• AFLAC Benefits Offered
• Direct Deposit Payroll
• Continuing Education Opportunities
Smile for Life Dentistry strives to maintain a thriving practice full of happy
team members who produce top quality dentistry and enjoy great work-life
balance. To have patients that stay, pay and refer enthusiastically. We wish to
build the Smile for Life Dentistry name into a brand recognized and respected by
the public as an example of quality and value.
Schedule (Negotiable): Tue 11-8pm, Wed 8:15-5:30pm, Thu 11-8pm, Fri 8:15-5:30pm
Partnership: Not offered at this time.
We’re excited to work with you!