Part Time Traveling Registered Dental Assistant
Orion Dental has an opening for a Traveling Registered Dental Assistant in Oklahoma
City, OK. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have
ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to
your new professional home.
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
• Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
• Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule and
patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient;
be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Help clean the office and treatment rooms
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data
during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding
impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Prior RDA experience preferred ***
• Bilingual (Spanish) a bonus ***
• Dental Assistant license as required by state
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Versed in Dentrix
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
***Must be willing to travel between Orion Dental - OKC and Proud Dental - Guthrie***