Have you wondered about relocating to the Charleston/Mt. Pleasant area? Is finding
a great place to work the first step to help you achieve your goal to move?
If you or your family are longing to relocate to Charleston/Mt. Pleasant area,
reading this ad might be the perfect Step #1 to achieve your dream!
Why are we searching for a dental assistant outside of our area? Rapid community
growth in the Charleston area has created a shortage of TRAINED assisting personnel
that align with our team members attitudes and values. So, we decided it was time
to expand our search.
Are you seeking:
• excellent compensation and MEDICAL INSURANCE BENEFITS?
• the ability to a positive difference in the lives of others every day?
• interesting, challenging work with lots of laughter, too?
If yes, then take an easy and fun step towards learning about a rewarding and fun
dental assisting career in Pediatric Dentistry – in a private practice office!
Kids Teeth is the name of the pediatric dental practice of Dr. Will MacDonald and
Dr. Mike Myers. The Doctors and Office Manager Jennifer are seeking another
personable and strong multi-tasking Dental Assistant to join their busy, upbeat
team. Learn more about us at: www.KidsTeethSC.com
Our stable and close-knit team enjoy the practice pace, happy office environment,
variety of procedures, respect extended by the doctors to team members, supportive
learning environment and growth opportunities at Kids Teeth. If you have not
worked in Pedo before, but have experience in general dentistry or another dental
specialty, no problem! We enjoy teaching the specifics of our specialty.
• Must be ONE of the following:
o Certified SC Dental Assistant
o Graduate from accredited SC Dental Assisting program with x-ray/nitrous
o Minimum 2 years verifiable out-of-state dental assisting experience so that
you will be eligible for SC certification.
• Stable work history and excellent references
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Efficient keyboarding and eager attitude to learn our software
Benefit package offers:
• Great work schedule, consistent-hours
• Medical insurance benefits
• Dental benefits
• xxxK, PTO and team uniforms
Ready to take your career in an awesome direction? Please precisely follow the
application instructions noted below.
1. In an email, please share with us why moving to the Charleston/Mt. Pleasant area
is of particular interest to you.
2. In that same email, include your personalized resume (unless you customize your
dental post application to include Step #1).
Our email is:
[please sign-in to view contact information].
We look forward to getting to know you! Please know that your employment inquiry
is always confidential.