Job Title: Dentist Recruiter - Southfield, MI
Who are we?
Great Expressions Dental Centers (located in Southfield, MI) is a growing Dental
Practice Management Company of over xxx dental practices (in nine states) and
has been exceeding patients’ expectations for 40 years.
As our recruitment department continues to grow, we are seeking an additional,
experienced recruiter with sourcing background, passion, integrity, who is
competitive in nature and has superior relationship development skills. As a
dentist recruiter with us you will have the opportunity to seek out top notch
dentists for placement in one of the fastest growing dental groups in the
nation. You will be offering a top employment brand to the best dentists in the
market. You will have the ability to travel nationally to dental conferences and
speak with dentists about how Great Expressions Dental Centers is a career path
that meets and exceeds both their professional and financial goals. You will be
able to provide a customized service delivery model to each department/practice
based on varying recruitment/staffing needs.
* Source for qualified Dentist candidates through a variety of tools and
- Online postings
- Social Networks
- Industry specific job fairs
- Professional Conferences (national travel)
- Targeting mailing programs
* Deliver engaging presentations to inform candidate pools of value proposition
to join Great Expressions
* Conduct phone interviews and complete required documentation and notes in
* Arrange interview times and coordinate with hiring manager and candidate
* Update system of candidate status and ensure rejection letters are sent in a
* Update systems with correct data needed for talent acquisition reporting and
* Conduct background checks on selected candidates in a timely manner and inform
key stakeholders of results
* Create and deliver offer letters to candidates and address necessary contract
* Inform HR team of upcoming new hires and start dates
- Partner with HR team to ensure positive onboarding experience for new employee
- Partner with payroll team in regards to issues relating to Dentist
compensation (i.e. referrals, compensation changes)
Apply today if you have these excellent Relational Skills:
* Highly skilled communicator: strong ability to communicate and interact
effectively with all members of the management and administrative staffs of
Great Expressions Dental Centers.
- Collaborate effectively with field operation leadership, clinical leadership
and the employee onboarding team.
* Must display credibility and integrity in the handling sensitive information
* Ability to develop immediate rapport with candidates on the phone and in
person at conferences and job fairs.
* Diplomacy and strong negotiation skills.
* Strong sourcing skills to locate talent in challenging markets
* Adept at working fluidly with a diverse, highly educated population.
* Strategic big picture thinker who is also detail oriented.
* Ability to create a highly customized recruitment experience for a candidate
including spouse/partner needs as appropriate.
* Relationship builder who creates strong, trusting connections across the
* Some national travel to different dental recruiting events and conferences.
* 2 + years of recruiting background (healthcare or dental experience
* Bachelor’s degree in a related area: i.e., marketing, business,
public/community relations or health related fields.
Please apply via this ad for consideration!