Front Desk Receptionist / Dental Assistant
Have you ever wanted to work in a professional dental office, with professional
people, in a professional environment? Well you will with our Practice. We
change people's lives!!!
Enthusiastic, energized and motivated individual needed for local Dental
Practice. This is a growth opportunity working in a state of the art, modern
facility with free parking. Our Practice is Patient centered, with a loyal and
established following. Experience using Patterson's EagleSoft Dental Software
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
• Answering incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
• Checking patients in and out.
• Scheduling/confirming patient appointments.
• Performing all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient chart, referrals,
appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
• Collecting all co-payments on date of service and past due balances.
• Presenting financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
• Facilitating effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
• Identifying, referencing and applying insurance coverage and billing.
• Performing basic computer functions.
• Acting in a professional manner.
• Must be able to work some early mornings, late evenings and selected
Saturdays on a rotating basis
• Other duties as assigned Required Skills
• Demonstrate a strong knowledge of effective scheduling.
• Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology and mathematic skills.
Implement and manage marketing strategies to increase referrals and encourage
Required Experience: 1-2 years in a dental front desk job position
Will train qualified applicant.
Email resume to [please sign-in to view contact information] (All responses are confidential)