Part Time confident General Dentist able to work on multiple chairs needed in
our busy Multi- Specialty dental practice. This opportunity is part-time to
start, but can quickly grow to full time for the right candidate. Our emphasis
is on finding a team player since we provide a great opportunity to become part
of a busy growing practice.
We are looking for a motivated associate to join our office. This is a great
opportunity for a hard working, friendly and self motivated associate with
excellent earning potential. Associate can expect to produce $xxxx+ per day.
Daily minimum will be discussed.
1) DMD or DDS from an accredited University and active State Dental Board
license in good standing
2) Excellent clinical and patient communication skills:
*** With a phenomenal ability to present and explain complex comprehensive
treatment plans including crown and bridge cases, full arch restorations, dental
implant cases, endo, periodontics, & orthodontic cases.
3) 5+ years of clinical experience preferred
4) Dedicated patient care and a strong sense of ethics
5) A drive for financial success, and practice growth
6) Facilitate patient's office experience, ensure it is a seamless process and
the patient leaves well informed and well educated.
If you feel you meet the needs of our patients and possess the attributes
described above, please send your resume so that we can schedule an interview.
Thank you and looking forward to meeting you!