Joy Dental Center is seeking a Dental Laboratory Technician specializing in
Crowns, Bridges and Prosthetics. The dental lab technician should be well
experienced in using CAD/CAM digital technology. A minimum of 5 years’ lab
experience is preferred working in a dental laboratory setting. The working
hours are Monday, Tuesday 7:45am-6:00pm, Wednesday 7:45am-1:00pm, Thursday
9:45am-6:00pm, Friday 8:00am-3:00pm.
• Fabricate porcelain E-Max Crowns and Bridges using E4D
• Expert in all aspects of denture fabrication, including, but not limited to,
setting teeth, denture wax-up, including festooning and carving of teeth,
rough and fine finishing and repairs, pouring and trimming denture models.
• Pouring models, processing dentures/partials and fabrication start to finish
• Pour dental impressions
• Mount/Articulate cases on hinged and/or pinned articulators
• Duplicate models
• Set-up and wax-up of full dentures, flexibles, metal partials, and temporary
• Fabricate custom trays and bite blocks
• Finish and polish full dentures, flexibles and metal partials, nightguards and
• Repair work including relines, fracture repairs and adding/replacing teeth
• Complete knowledge and ability to complete partial or denture cases from
start to finish
• Fabricate Implant Retained Overdentures
• To communicate, cooperate, and volunteer in rush and special cases
(when appropriate) while working under supervision and sometimes demanding
• Denture and implant experience preferred, but implant experience is not a
• Requires dental technology experience and training.
• Experience working in a dental lab is required
• Knowledge of CAD software
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. CDT desired, but not essential.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and manual dexterity.
• Must be able to follow instructions and accept feedback.
• Read and interpret prescriptions and other required documentation.
• Ability to operate dental lab equipment in order to complete job tasks.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Support team environment and all production related activities.
• Ability to quickly assess large amounts of information and data
• Effective Decision Making and ability to apply sound business judgement.
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation and personal days
• Fun place to work
Please e-mail your resume to