Oral Surgery RDA / Houston Area
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous
amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career
rather than just a job?
• Arrive prior to the first scheduled patient to prepare for the day and be a
part of the morning huddle according to the office schedule.
• Follow the guidelines set forth by the Operations Manager of the office you
are working in that day; direct supervision is provided by the OM.
• Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience (PPE) by attending to
the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Oral Surgery
Assistants license, and promoting the good qualities of your specialist.
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations, (e.g.,
OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
• Work closely with the GP lead assistant to ensure an appropriate and adequate
clinical supply and that equipment is well maintained in each dental practice,
while simultaneously remaining fiscally responsible.
• Maintain a clean, sterile and cheerful environment where our patients feel
comfortable; prepare them for treatment and assist your specialist - thereby
enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
• Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health
history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the specialist for
• Obtain an updated health history for the specialist for all returning
• Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the specialist’s
schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Complete and pass all required computer-based training
• Coach and mentor less experienced subordinate team members, and create an
environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
· 3+ years of OS experience
· DAANCE and ALCS certification is a plus
· Must be willing to travel around the Houston
· 32 hours or more
· Available to work some Saturdays a month