Cutting Edge Cosmetic Family Dental Practice Seeks a Friendly, EFDA (Experienced
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant) that is proficient in CEREC and Implants.
We are high tech and paperless. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday
(with a few Fridays during the year). Our morning huddles start at 7:30am and
we usually end before 5:30pm. We seek team players who will go out of their way
to help their fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctor with a genuinely
POSITIVE attitude. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE! Must be organized,
efficient, and can multitask. Must be willing to be cross-trained as you will
sometimes be required to handle front desk and administrative work such as
scheduling, working and negotiating with vendors, communicating with patients by
phone, and communicating with labs. The successful candidate will be responsible
for all aspects of their expanded duties dental assistant license, scheduling of
patients, maintaining appearance and order of dental office, presentation of
financial treatment plan options. We look forward to hearing from you!
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma and present original Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
2. Minimum of 3 years dental assisting experience, with CEREC technology
3. Experience with Eaglesoft
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
constantly striving for improved customer care/service). Must be willing to
work with, create, and improve CHECKLISTS to constantly improve our office
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our
patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential
problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Red Carpet Customer service and patient relations experience--- we love our
patients and want to give them the BEST. Quick response/accurate data entry.
8. Experience and true understanding of block scheduling
9. Experience preparing and presenting treatment plan.
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see
room for improvement within ones own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW
INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
11. Be willing to undergo complete background screening, which may include a
credit check (you may be occasionally handling financial information), random
drug screenings, and national background check.
12. Be willing to undergo working interviews
13. Complete a DISC assessment
14. Be willing to occasionally attend out-of-state Continuing Education
courses, which may involve travel by air. These may sometimes involve Friday
and weekend attendance.
15. As with any job opportunity, have a valid ID, social security card, OR
Our schedule provides at least 25 days off (paid via salary AND does not include
Fridays--- which are usually off) per year for full-time employees AND a
generous bonus system for employees that promptly attend all scheduled working
days. Hourly Part-time Candidates (Tuesday, Wednesday, and other days as
needed) are also being considered. In addition, we also offer additional
benefits such as 401K. Dental/Health/Vision plans are also available.
If you meet the above requirements, we look forward to meeting you!