Dental Front Office/Office Manager
We are a well established pediatric dental office in Coppell and we are looking
for the perfect team member to complete our team!
*Low-stress, small private practice. Established in 1997.
*Minimum 3 years Dental front office experience preferred.
**Dentrix experience REQUIRED /// an ABSOLUTE MUST**
• Answering telephones
• Scheduling patients
• Verifying insurance
• Processing insurance claims
• Entering insurance checks
• Insurance aging
• Daily bank deposits
• Posting payments
• Presenting treatment plans
• Financial arrangements
• Effectively managing collections
• General clerical duties and supporting treatment staff
• 3 years of dental experience
• Proficiency in Dentrix
• Detail-oriented and an outgoing people person with a family friendly
attitude – in person and over the telephone.
• Professional appearance and mature, polite, respectful attitude
• Must be a team player
• This position offers long term stability with a small private practice
with the potential of growth within the practice.
• We provide continuing education and competitive salary package including 401K
profit sharing plan.
Please email your resume with a personal cover letter including your *salary