My Kids Dentist and Orthodontics is adding a full-time Pediatric Dental
Assistant to our team in Round Rock, Texas. Our younger patients are very
important to us so your personality is very important! If you like to smile and
genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of quality dental care
and the importance of helping our young patients learn about the best path to
health and wellness, we would like to meet you!
• Actively participate in attempting to achieve the Perfect Patient
Experience® by striving to keep your patients focused on the best
possible treatment with urgency.
• Attend to the patients individual concerns and expectations.
• Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where your patients
feel comfortable; prepare patients for treatment, and assist the doctors
- thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
• At the direction of the dentist, obtain dental history and/or records
from patient, and complete x-rays and intra-oral pictures of patients as
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments, equipment, and operatorys in
accordance with the American Dental Association guidelines.
We will need this candidate to be coronal polish certified, sealant certified
and nitrous oxide certified to be considered.
In addition to necessary industry certifications and education, as a Pediatric
Dental Assistant, you will possess outstanding time management, communication,
and technical skills, and of course you will love working with kids. A previous
background as a dental assistant in a pediatric dental office is helpful.
What My Kids Dentist Offers You:
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates with bonus opportunity with benefits package
(Medical, dental, 401-K and more!)
• A stable, full-time work schedule
• A pleasant and fun work environment
We look forward to speaking with you!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration by replying to this
If you would prefer to apply online, please use this link: