Treatment Coordinator needed for customer service focused, patient-centered, fully computerized, Mentor Orthodontic Practice.
We are seeking a special, friendly person with a dynamic personality, excellent and effective communication skills-both verbal and written, excellent phone skills with ability and motivation for phone and e-mail follow-up. Must be organized, pro-active, and a team player who can provide the finishing touch. Computer literacy is a must, dental knowledge is needed, non-smoker required; an EFDA, Hygienist or orthodontic assistant looking to transition to semi-clinical with heavy patient interaction are encouraged to apply.
• Greeting and meeting with new patients
• Review health history and orthodontic concerns
• Completing orthodontic examinations with the doctor
• Presenting orthodontic findings and treatment plans
• Preparing and presenting financial options and Insurance information
• Taking new patient calls
• Preparing new patient information packets
• Taking radiographs and pictures (Ohio radiology license is required, if you do not have the radiology license, you must obtain one as a condition of employment)
• Making follow-up calls
• Maintaining and supervising our observation program
• Keeping office statistics (Excel skills required) and generating reports
Benefits include practice funded 401K, staff performance bonus system, paid vacation after 1 year, health insurance option, and uniform allowance.