Dental Assistant – Willing to train! Biology graduates, Aspiring Dental Students,
Nurses, Surgical Techs, Servers and those with get-up-and-go!
Dr. Jeffrey Rausch
We are seeking an additional dental assistant to join our talented clinical team.
No prior experience as a dental assistant? That may be NO problem!
Here’s what you were hoping to read this New Year: We are willing to provide
technical training to the right candidate.
Candidates with technical training and experience are also welcomed to apply.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Well-developed customer service skills
• Out-going, mature, upbeat personality: Are you someone who can easily “talk to a
wall” and get along with everyone?
• Confidence in yourself. You must be a fast “hands on” learner and note-taker who
is open to direct feedback, correction, and coaching
• Steady, long-term employment track record
• Excellent references
Additional qualifications include:
1. Excellent writing skills: sentence structure, spelling and accurate
composition so that clinical notes describing patient services are charted accurately.
2. Computer skills and aptitude towards technology: fast keyboarding and geared
for modern technology
3. Good decision maker with initiative.
4. High energy and can-do attitude.
5. Interest in teeth, oral health and making a positive difference in the lives of
others every day.
We offer excellent, competitive and rewarding compensation. If you are seeking a
wonderful “family-like” workplace with a stable, happy staff in a small-town
appreciative culture, we’d love to get to know you.
To apply, do not contact our office directly, please. Our staffing consultant will
review all submitted resumes. Qualified candidates will first be contacted by
email. (Check your spam in case our email to you is misdirected). Apply through
Dental Post or showcase your skills by applying directly to us by sending your
resume to: .