Renovo Endodontic Studio is a leading dental specialty group that provides conventional and microsurgical endodontics – a dental specialty associated with root canal therapy and the management of dental trauma. Founded in 2011, the specialty group based in Illinois is headquartered in Schaumburg and maintains offices in Elgin, Downers Grove, Rockford, and Chicago.
Driven by our principle core values, we are committed to understanding our patients needs and providing the best treatment available with the highest standards of professional behavior and ethics. Our specialist use surgical microscopes, digital radiographs, advanced 3D imaging, and current surgical techniques. Our compassionate team of specialist share a vision of providing patient-centered care, involving each patient to participate in the decision-making process, so they know what to expect in their treatment plan.
At Renovo, we continually strive to position ourselves as a market-leading provider of endodontic and oral surgery care. We believe that by providing the latest technology and using current surgical and microsurgical techniques in a clean and comfortable environment is an example of this commitment.
Renovo promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every partner. By fostering an inclusive work environment, Renovo increases employee engagement, enabling its partners to effectively contribute to the organization’s success. The quality of our partners, performing as individuals and working together as teams, has been a fundamental strength at Renovo that distinguishes it from competitors.
• Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
• Check patients in and out.
• Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
• Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
• Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
• Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
• Facilitate effective patient flow.
• Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
• Perform basic computer functions.
• Act in a professional manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401(K) and Pension Plan. To learn more about Renovo Endodontic Studio, please visit us at www.renovoendo.com
• Six months of similar job experience.
• Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
• Comply with protocols and standards.
• Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
• Support corporate vision and strategy.
Schaumburg, IL United States
Available to work 1-2 Saturdays per month.