We are currently looking for a driven and team-oriented Dental Office Manager. To excel in this role, you should be self-motivated, highly organized, a good communicator, and have the talent to inspire teams. We are growing and need someone who understands what is needed to support a large multi specialty practice.
The candidates should meet the following minimum criteria:
* 5 years + dental management experience
* Ability to present and interpret treatment plans and financing options to patients
* Responsible for maintaining production goals
* Responsible for implementing practice vision and planning systems
* Ability to multitask and, above all, care for our patients and fellow team members
We also would like you to love what you do and have a good time doing it! We love and appreciate our team, This is a full time position with benefits. We offer an uniform allowance, 401 K , health care benefits, dental allowances, paid vacation and paid holidays along with other shared benefits.
If you are excited by this extraordinary opportunity...we look forward to hearing from you very soon. Please send your resume and cover letter to the email provided.